It’s your Treasurer, Clive Allenby again. Your chairman, James Max has asked me to provide a short update this week, the main features being how to access your EPOS membership card transactions and top up online, our Midsummer Bash tonight and all the coaching that is available.
EPOS membership card
You can access your EPOS membership card transactions and top up online by following these instructions:
Contact your Bar Manager, Mark Hawes either in person or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your ‘account key’ number (for security)
• Log into www.touchtopup.net and sign up
• Complete all the required account information
• Enter your ‘account key’ number
Although the software does not show the detail of each transaction, it does allow you to keep track of your transactions and account balance, and you can top up online.
In order to obtain your discount at the bar, please remember to present your membership card to the bar staff – even if they know you. This will enable a speedy service, which is important during busy periods.
Midsummer Bash – TODAY!
We have our Mid-summer bash tonight! Delicious food, drink and dancing. Free entry. The sun will be shining, so why sit at home if you can party at the club.
We have a vast choice of coaching at your Club. Summer is a great time to pick up a new sport. Please get in touch with our great coaching team to see what is on offer. Our coaching caters for all ages and abilities.
• Tennis – Peter Richmond – contact: www.NEETacademy.co.uk or email email@example.com
• Squash & Racketball – Vickie Prow – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0779 6181286
• Croquet – Richard Everett – contact: email@example.com or call 07766 611 826
• Gym & Personal Training – Katy Calver – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Tennis Courts
When external tournaments finish for the day, all courts are available to members, but please do not use the show courts 1,5 & 9 if others are available. Your operation is appreciated.
Next External Tournament
Our next external tournament is the ITF Seniors Tennis Tournament which commences 4th July – I’ve entered so why don’t you. Entry is available to anyone 30 years and over and is grouped into different age categories. All you need is an ITF IPIN number available online. Why not test your tennis skills on home soil! Great tournament with a lovely atmosphere. Should be fun to get involved or just to watch. The deadline for entries is Tuesday 28th June at 10.00.
Summer officially arrived on Tuesday – so time to plan for some fun activities! What about our SWIMMING MEMBERSHIP? Our heated pool is very popular with parents and children alike! U10’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian who is at least a social member. Get your membership now!
Are you interested in advertising your company with us – please let us know. We have countless possibilities to make your brand or website more visible.
We have 3,000 website visitors every month, 30,000 people accessing our social media and our footfall with more than 800 members is not to be sniffed at either!
We now have our vacancies on our website, so why not have a quick look now. You might know someone who is suitable – click here.
Don’t throw your old tennis balls away. It is estimated that in the US alone over 125m tennis balls are thrown away each year, taking over 400 years to decompose. Your Club partners with a recycling company which re-pressurises the balls and makes them available to organisations such as Save the Children, NSPCC, Barnado’s, Underprivileged Nurseries/Schools, Children’s Homes, Rescue Centres, RSPCA, Guide Dogs and Police Dogs, and which also makes cash donations to charities. Furthermore, your Club also receives a small payment. Just hand the balls to Kim in the office or David in the Shop. Thank you.
Dates for your Diary
Full details are on the website – but please take note of these dates…
• Friday 8th July – ‘Italy Uncorked’ – wine tasting and fine dining – Book here
• Sunday 10th July – Wimbledon Whites Tournament with Champagne and Strawberries! – Details here
• Sunday 10th, 16th & 22nd July – Triangular Tournament – we urgently need players – sign up sheet in the foyer
• Friday 22nd July – Karaoke
• Saturday 30th July – Thatched Roof Fundraising Day – Details here
• Saturday 1st October – Thatched Roof Fundraising Evening Dinner, Music & Auction
Thank you for reading. I wish you a great week ahead. Please pop down to your Club and bring your friends and family.