Clubspark | New Court Booking System
from Saturday 29th August
The new booking system for the hard courts and bubble will go live on Saturday 27th August. The old system will be shut off on Friday 26th August so there will be a period of time that the grass courts cannot be booked and we will operate a manual system for the remaining 2 weeks of the grass court season. Members will need to ring the office to book courts for this period. Any existing grass court bookings have been transferred to the manual system already.
To access the new system, please click HERE. Choose the day and court you want to book. You can book more than 30 minutes by clicking the arrow next to the time selected, then choose “Continue Booking” and “Confirm and pay”. You will then need to login to ClubSpark. If you do not already have a login (anyone who has used Clubspark for membership will have one), follow the instructions to set one up. You can book up to 14 days ahead. Courts can be cancelled and refunded 48 hours prior to booking time.
Hard courts C to H can be booked on the Clubspark booking system – the courts show as “Free” but there is a charge of £1 per person per half hour for floodlights, payable at the bar.
Online Booking Access:
• Members wishing to book a court must first register with ‘Clubspark’ ClubSpark / Home (lta.org.uk).
• Our preferred method of registration with Clubspark is that you use your LTA login. However, if you have set up an email account and password with Clubspark for membership renewals, please use that login.
Club members who currently are not LTA (previously BTM) registered can do so here.
Please select “Advantage Play+” membership and chose “Frinton Lawn Tennis Club” as your LTA registered venue.
NOTE – LTA membership is FREE
If you already have your LTA username and password – please register with Clubspark here – select the “register with your LTA account option”.
• You will receive an email confirmation
• Should you wish to cancel a booking – there is a “view my bookings” option on the Booking homepage once you have signed in to Clubspark
Court booking rules:
• Courts can be booked up to 14 days in advance
• Members can continue to pay for lighting on the other hard courts at the bar at a cost of £1 per person per half hour session.
• Cancellations must be made 48 hours beforehand to receive a refund.