RULES OF PLAY:
- All matches are best of 3 sets. Tie break at 6-6 in first two sets.
Third set is a championship (10) tie break.
- Both sets and the championship tie break count as sets won/
- Matches can be played indoors or out with new or once used
balls supplied by the competitors. Contact details available via
- Results must be recorded in full on the draw sheet.
Omitted results will not be counted after the play by date and
will result in both pairs scoring 0-0 and a loss.
- Most match wins decides the division. Where number of
matches are tied, sets for/against will determine division
- All divisions, one up and one down each rotation.
- Interim division winners prizes and end of winter season final
league standings grand prizes awarded.
- NO extensions, NO text or email results, all queries addressed
to the tennis committee.
- For entries into the next round of competition contact the
tennis committee up to one week before the play by date.